Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Assignment # 3

In this assignment I will be estimating the answer to Christopher Moore's question what will 2109 be like. Check out Christopher Moore's history blog http://christophermoorehistory.blogspot.com/.

I think that in the year 2109 we will have had a black prime minister and also a girl prime minister in Canada. U.S.A will have had a girl presedent that did a great job and everyone thought see did a great job. We will have had progress with the gas problem. All cars will be run on electricity and not gasoline. This will solve alot of the population problem in the world. It will also save alot of the people money. The reason is that they wouldn'd ned to have to go and get gas all the time all they will need to do is plug in there car at night. Lastly most teaching will be on the blogs. The only subject that will not be on bloggers.com will be gym. With all this new tecnoligy everyone will know how to blog by then.

4 comments:

Hanifa K. said...

Hi Sam,

I like it when you thought about the car's gasoline, and change it with electricity.

Next time...???

Hanifa

Cody said...

hey tamanta it's cody nice funky blog ok ya BYE :)

Morgan said...

Hi Sam I like your ideas about 2109 but I think you spelled some words wrong.It is ok I could still understand it.☺

Morgan said...

Hey come vote on my blog.